Registrati ai servizi APP IO e ricevi tutti gli aggiornamenti dall'ente
Home » The Town » What to see » Olive Oil Museum

Olive Oil Museum

immagineMasseria S. Angelo de' Graecis has been owned by Benedictine since 11th-12th century. In 1693 it went under Cardinal Giuseppe Renato Imperiale, who built a church dedicated to S. Michele Arcangelo, even if locals have always named it S.Lorenzo because of a nearby Rupestrian crypt.
Since 1798 the Masseria is property of Colucci-Amati Family, who has mounted a small and interesting Museum in the ancient oil mill, with machineries, tools and various objects which tell the story of extra virgin olive oil production in this farm, always in the business because of its 60 hectares of olive groves. 


FREE ENTRANCE – Open on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays 5.00pm - 8.00pm

Contrada S. Angelo, 5
72015 Fasano
Phone & Fax +39 080 44 13 471